Our client is a very well established leader in their field and are trusted to deliver an excellent service and value to their customers. Due to their success and business growth they are looking for HGV Class 2 drivers to join their successful team based in South East London.
Duties include collection and deliveries in the South East and West areas.
• You will be responsible for the accurate and collections and deliveries.
• Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately, and that use of any point of delivery technology is used with attention to detail.
• Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
• Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
• No more than 6 points on their license
• Hold a valid digital card
• Hold a CPC card
• Customer facing awareness
• Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
• Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1stclass customer service.
• Must have good communication skills and a flexible can do attitude to work.
• Must have a good geographical knowledge
Both permanent and temporary positions available.
A friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary are just some of the reasons which make our clients an amazing employer.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job