Our Client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced HGV (Heavy Commercials) Technician/Mechanic based in their busy Buckingham garage
You should have experience carrying out servicing and repairs to HGV vehicles to a high standard and should work well as part of a team. Contributing to team targets to maximise efficiency whilst taking care with quality workmanship in order to promote excellent customer service.
Key Aspects of the Role are to:
- Take instruction from charge-hands and carry out work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Diligently complete inspection sheets and job cards to the highest standard.
- Liaise with Parts Department as required.
- Ensure housekeeping is of highest order.
- Report back on any additional work required above that instructed, that may need authority from Customer or Manufacturer.
- Road test vehicles once the repairs have been carried out.
- Develop Best Practice in all service operations and deliver consistently.
- Create and deliver a customer led culture in the service department.
- Ensure all Company, Franchise, Health & Safety and Environmental, ISO policies and standards are adhered to within the service department and branch as a whole.
- Contribute to the effective development of the branch as a whole.
- To deliver world class levels of customer service - Right First Time and on time.
- You will be added to the DAFaid/Mobile 24 breakdown service rota.
- In conjunction with the Service Manager, agree, monitor and achieve Colleague and
Customer satisfaction goals, workshop sales and gross profit margins, including labour, sublet and consumables and Performance standards and KPI's in the service department.
Ideally you will have a HGV Licence and 3 years dealership experience.
In return you will get 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
Auto-enrolment to the Company Pension Scheme and a competitive salary.