Are you an experienced HGV Group Service Manager looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Automotive HGV Group Service Manager- Bury St Edmunds
£50,000 - £60,000 OTE 35% plus company car, bupa and pension
Service Manager required for this well established and highly successful Prestigious Dealership based in Bury St Edmunds. You must be a Commercial/HGV Group Service Manager / Aftersales Manager who is highly proficient in the Service department within the automotive industry.
HGV Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning, controlling and monitoring processes in customer services areas while managing and developing employees
- Improve standards of performance of the service team through effective coaching and performance management
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (labour efficiency, labour sales, and cost of sales)
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market, ensuring that marketing campaigns are relevant and targeted
- Ensure accurate recording of all daily operating controls and KPIs
- Make sure premises, tools, equipment and other dealership assets are controlled and used effectively
- Maintain an effective control of expenses in line with agreed objectives by regular examination and review of management accounts and budgets
The ideal HGV Service Manager:
- You will need to have had a solid career history to date gained in a main dealer Service department
- Be a confident relationship builder dealing with customers at all levels
- You will have an extensive career in aftersales management
- Ability to create a good working atmosphere, enthuse and motivate a team while ensuring that agreed targets are met by the service team
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair to drive the business forward
- Proven ability to deliver high CSI results with a passion for excellent customer service
- Have knowledge of vehicle design, manufacture and legislation
- A full driving licence
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job