- Start times vary between early morning and night shifts
- Hourly rate is £18.50 - 22.00 depending on PAYE or Ltd
- Guaranteed 8 hours pay per shift
- Christmas peak driving work November to January
- November start
- Class 1 driving work to deliver to depots
- Trunking work
- Driving safely and on schedule
- Must have a background of atleast 2 year in Class 1 driving
- Must have an in date Class 1 driving license, cpc and digi
- Must have good communication skills
- Must pass a driving assessment and pass a DBS check
If you think you have the right skills, please apply or contact Unique Employment Services on .
We appreciate and thank all candidates that have applied and will endevour to give feedback in a timely manner. However, if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours of your submission please feel free to call us on and we will be pleased to discuss your application and support you in your job search.
Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information. Please visit our website usefulinfo.
Unique Employment Services Ltd wishes you all the best with your job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'