Transport - HGVDRIVERS:
- WDT London are recruiting for an experienced full time HGVDriver to work as part of our busy team based in Wimbledon, South London.
- The position involves the delivery and collection of orders to and from our Clients.
We are a Catering Equipment Hire company servicing the Events Industry in and around London. Our primary focus is to deliver exceptional customer service by providing products of the highest quality by a committed and dedicated team of staff on every event no matter how big or small.
- Immediate start
- Start times 6am, finish times between 4pm-6pm
- Must be available for evening and weekend shifts, organised according to a rotor
- Multi Drop - 10-20 drops per day
- Driving up to a 18ton vehicle with tail lift
- Loading and unloading of catering equipment into premier London event venues
- Providing a timely and courteous service to our Customers
- Good grasp of written and spoken English
- Presentable appearance and polite manner
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Pro active attitude
- Role involves heavy lifting
- Excellent Rates of Pay for the right person
- Holiday 28 days (includes public & bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Customer Service