Salary: Dependant on Class 1 or 2
Minimum 40 hours per week
Our client is looking for 7.5t and Class 1 HGV drivers to drive their recovery trucks and collect vehicle salvage from their site at Winsford.
Duties will include collecting and delivering vehicles, inputting data into their PDAs which includes taking images of each vehicle and making damage appraisals.
Requirements of the HGV Drivers:
- Class 1 or 2 License and knowledge of what is required in HGV driving
- Good knowledge of cars and their components
- Computer Literate
- Ideally vehicle recovery experience
- Good customer service skills & telephone manner essential.
Benefits of becoming the HGV Drivers:
- Overtime, 1 and a half times pay
- Guaranteed bonus on collection and delivery of vehicles
- Safety boots and uniform provided
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- No overnight driving
- Free parking
- Free training provided
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the HGV Drivers role then please apply now!