Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 2 drivers in Diss to work for one of the UK’s leading distribution and logistics companies.
About the Job…
- Driving an HGV – Class 2
- Home Deliveries
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Manual Handling at customers homes (working in a 2 person team)
Shift times & working hours…
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 06:00 - 14:00
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- Automatic entry to win an iPad*
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Self Employed drivers welcome
- Free onsite car parking
What do we need from you?
- Full Class 2 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
There are hundreds of recruitment agencies out there, all selling you the next big opportunity.
At Nexus People, we have almost 30 years’ experience in getting people in to work within the warehousing and HGV sectors, and we are honest about the roles we have to offer.
Making sure we connect you with the right opportunity is what is really important to us.
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website, or contact us on
#NexusPeople #HGV #Class2 #Driving #Job #Transport
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job