HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 2 (C+E) Required!
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 2 (C+E) to work for one of our clients doing home delivery work based in Branston, Burton Upon Trent.
- LTD Rate - £14ph
- PAYE Rate - £11.64ph
- Hours: AM Starts. Tuesday to Saturday.
- Location: Branston, Burton Upon Trent
- Duration: Ongoing positions
What to expect as a HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 2 (C+E):
- Going out with a Porter for Home Delivery
- Delivering Household Furniture (flat packed)
- Handball to customers doorstep
- Comply with clients COVID-19 regulations
In order to be considered for this role as a HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 2 (C+E), the following criteria are required to be met:
- No more than 6 points on your Licence for minor offences
- You must be competent with current driving legislation
- The Driver must have completed 180 days driving in the past 12 months.
Benefits of working with The Best Connection as a HGV Driver(s) LGV Class 2 (C+E):
- On-going Assignments
- Holiday Entitlement
- Excellent Pay rates
- On-Line Payslips
- Pension Provision
If you are interested in these roles, you can either click apply or call/text the numbers below.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'