Come and join their team and you won’t just get great rewards, you’ll have every opportunity to move forward along with their fast-evolving business.
Position: HGV Driver
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire (Commutable from Warrington, St Helens, Liverpool, Ellesmere Prot, Chester, Northwich and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract for 3 months
Salary: £25,560 per annum FTE
About the Role:
- Keep all vehicles in good order and to carry out daily vehicle inspections as per Standard Operating Procedures - Ensure full compliance with Tachograph legislation for both Digi and Analogue equipped vehicles
- Advise and assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles according to depot working practices
- Deliver orders to customers in a courteous and efficient manner as tasked, completing all customer paperwork as directed and ensuring compliance with Optrak delivery schedules where applicable
- Complete all paperwork and administration required accurately, including the responsibility where necessary, for cash collection
- Record, collect and return to the depot all empties, returns and damages placing them in the correct locations • - Ensure that loads are maintained in a safe and stable manner so as to minimise the possibility of damage to stock or injury to persons
- Attend driver debrief and liaise with appropriate staff on return to depot to ensure that all tasks have been achieved successfully
- Direct the work of Drivers Mates, if used
- Assist with warehouse duties when required
- Hold a Class 2 HGV license, clean licence is preferred, a maximum 6 points
- Possess Driver CPC qualification
- Must possess time management skills and be able to meet targets
- Physically able to carry out duties
- Minimum age 21 due to driving license requirements
- GCSE Maths & English is preferred
You may have experience of the following: HGV Class 2 Driver, HGV Driver, HGV, Distribution, Heavy Good Vehicle, LGV Driver, Class 2, Certificate of Professional Competence, CPC, Lorry Driver, C+E Driver, Driver, etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'