Salary circa €27,500 p.a plus overtime / Company Profit Share
Full Class C / C1 licence holder
Driver’s CPC qualification essential
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Driver to join a young and exciting metals distribution company based in Ballycoolin, Dublin 11.
The position is primarily delivering metal products within Ireland and Northern Ireland and includes general warehouse duties to be performed when not delivering.
Excellent career progression opportunities available.
- Loading/unloading and ensuring delivery of products in a timely and efficient manner
- Multi drop deliveries
- Standard hours are 40 per week ( 7am - 4pm with one hour lunch ) Mon. to Fri.
- Performing daily vehicle checks
- Adhering to all driving regulations
- Assisting in warehouse duties if not making deliveries
- Ensuring paper trail is kept in an orderly manner.
- Overtime extra plus possibility of Saturday morning work in the future.
- Excellent spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Experienced multi drop driver
- Ability to use initiative at work
- Forklift operating experience ideal but not essential
- Keen eye for details
- Driver’s CPC qualification essential
- Be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes
- References will be required and will be followed up.
If you feel your skills and experience match the role criteria, please send your cv by return.
- Communication Skills
- CPC National
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'