Marshalls is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of superior natural stone and innovative concrete hard landscaping products supplying the construction, home improvement and landscape markets.
Position: HGV Driver
Location: Sittingbourne (Commutable from Maidstone, Canterbury and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,525,00 per annum
Benefits: 26 days Holiday, 8 days Bank Holiday, Daily meal allowance, Pension Scheme, Designated Vehicle where possible
The closing date for applications is: August 31st 2018
About the role:
We now have an opportunity for an experienced HGV driver to join our team at our Sittingbourne logistics site.
The successful applicant will deliver Marshalls products on time every time and in perfect condition. As the face of Marshalls, a high level of customer service is required with a cool and level head. The ability to work in major urbanisations whilst remaining legally compliant at all times. Applicants will have a flexible approach and if required to have nights out to accommodate company requests.
- Excellent communication skills with good understanding of written English. Self-motivated.
- Ability to work to a high level of safety and be compliant at all times to specific customer requirements.
- This position also requires early starts and on time deliveries so excellent time keeping is essential.
- Current Class 1 HGV licence with no restrictions.
- A maximum of 3 points on the drivers licence.
- Experience with a HIAB and Draw-bar vehicle would be desirable although training will be given.
- A good knowledge of the London area would also be preferred as this accommodates 40% of the deliveries from Sittingbourne.
Marshalls offers a working environment where you are encouraged to share experience to help improve our processes. In return, we are committed to your ongoing personal and professional development.
You may have experience of the following: Driver, HGV, Distribution, Heavy Goods Vehicle, HGV Driver, Class 1 Driver, Logistics, Warehouse, Transport, Retail, C+E Driver, FMCG, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Lorry Driver, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"