HGV Class 2 Driver
Full-time / Permanent
Are you a customer focused and professional Class 2 (Cat C) driver looking for work with a leading employer that values its staff?
Are you looking for an employer that will offer you career development and training in addition to an excellent range of staff benefits?
Our leading Construction materials supplier is recruiting for driven and motivated HGV Class 2 driver on a permanent basis.
Working as part of Distribution operations, you will deliver materials within set periods of time to key locations in the area. You will provide first class levels of customer service in addition to ensuring Health and Safety on arrival.
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Funded and accredited Vehicle Mounted Crane Training
- Attractive pension scheme / retirement savings plan
- Life assurance
- Company Share options
- Clear training and development
- Company discounts with a wide range of brands
- Liaising with branch/depo manager to plan routes and jobs
- Driving to customer locations to deliver materials
- Ensuring health, safety and compliance on all delivery's
- Providing Excellent levels of customer service
- Manually unloading materials and assisting with drop off where needed
- Ensuring all delivery paperwork is kept up to date and correct
- Support other drivers and location as required
- Customer focused, professional and motivated
- Excellent levels of attention to detail
- Minimum of 1 year driving Class 2 commercial vehicles
- Full and valid Class 2 licence
- Full CPC (Driver Qualification) Card
- Digi Tacho Card (Driver Card)
- HIAB is beneficial but not essential
- No more than 6 points on licence
- No DR/DD/TT endorsements in the last 5 years
- Previous multi-drop and commercial driving experience
For further information on this position or to discuss future HGV positions, please apply today or contact Dailam Fard on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job