The Company is a Small independent family run business established in the 1980’s. We distribute our eggs to a large variety of foodservice companies, catering companies, Wholesalers and other smaller retailers. We require a Class 2, Cat C HGV Driver/Van Driver to help us with the delivery of our goods. This role is a varied one and the chosen candidate will be required to drive an HGV and Van throughout the week.
Based in Normandy, Guildford you will be required to work Monday - Friday and will be employed on a full time permanent basis. Due to the nature of the deliveries the start times vary but there is not a requirement to work nights. You will be asked to make HGV deliveries 2-3 times a week and be on our van round deliveries twice a week. This is mainly around the London & South East areas.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Class 2 Driving Licence - Held Minimum 2 Years
- Digital Tacho Card / Driver Qualification Card
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Drive in accordance with Law, Safely & Courteously
- Be Polite and courteous to customers and suppliers
- Flexible, with a 'can do’ attitude
What We Can Offer:
- £28,000 Salary
- 4 Weeks Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Family Run, Small Business Values
- Full Time Permanent Position
To apply for the HGV Driver vacancy, in Guildford, use the application link supplied.
- Permanent Basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job