Award winning recruitment Company Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a HGV Driver to join our well established precision engineering client based in Leicester, on a permanent basis.
The role will entail a balance of HGV driving as well as the delivery and collection of company plant as well as hauling customers own equipment.
The successful applicants will possess:
- A valid HGV licence
- Plant Experience
- Drivers CPC
- Digi-tacho card.
- Loading and unloading of Plant equipment on /off the HGV.
- Securely chaining and lashing the equipment.
- Ensuring to comply to Health and Safety procedures at all times.
- Delivering and collecting equipment to customer sites.
- Handover machines to customers and familiarise customers with safe machine operation in accordance with company procedures.
- Communicating with the office and line manager to ensure a high level of customer service..
- Relevant qualification and proven experience gained within the plant hire industry.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, providing a high standard of customer care and being polite at all times.
- Relay appropriate customer queries to depot staff as required.
- Accurately complete all relevant delivery and collection paperwork.
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate a “can do “ approach to work.
Permanent - Full Time
£19000 - £28000 per annum (Salary would be dependant upon experience)
On offer is full training through a programme which will develop your knowledge and expertise on the company's product range to ensure you have the skills to able to competently work in this role.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role then please call and ask for Jarred or send your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job