Oakes Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CAT C / HGV Class 2 Driver
We are looking for a reliable, conscientious and self-motivated HGV Driver/Warehouse Operative to join our small, friendly team based in Lowestoft. The ideal candidate will support with the logistics and delivery service and assist with the smooth running of the busy warehouse. You must hold a current HGV licence.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Multi-drop deliveries in a range of company vehicles
- Customer interaction
- Assisting with the receiving and dispatching of orders
- Checking goods inwards
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Stock management and picking orders
- General housekeeping of the warehouse
The role is a physically demanding role and also requires:
- Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- General Computer system skills, creating pick and dispatch notes
- A keen eye for detail and the candidate to be literate and numerate
- The ability to work under pressure, on your own initiative and as part of the warehouse team
Skills and Experience required:
- Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service
- Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work
- Forklift truck experience, preferably a current licence
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices within the warehousing environment
- Full driving licence category C - essential
- Must have CPC licence.
Hours: Average 44 hours per week Monday to Thursday 07.00 - 17.00 Friday 07:00 - 16:00 some overtime will be required and the occasional overnight stay.
- HGV 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'