Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking to recruit a HGV Driver/Valeter to join our team in Wigan.
The successful candidate will predominantly be an on-site valeter but will also have some driving responsibilities. He/She will provide a high level of customer service while delivering and collecting a wide variety of vehicles for both customers and other branches. Our HGV Driver/Valeter's play an integral part in the success of our business as they are quite often the first and last point of contact for our customers. Valeting responsibilities mean you will consistently ensure that vehicle’s are prepared to a high standard so they are suitable and ready for hire.
The successful candidate will be contracted to 42hr per week and will be based at the following location: Enterprise Flex-E-Rent, Unit 27 Landgate Industrial Estate, Wigan Road, Ashton-In-Makerfield, Wigan, WN4 0BW
- To clean and valet vehicles inside and out to an exceptionally high standard, ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction
- Driving vehicles above 7.5 tonne
- To deliver and collect a variety of vehicles in keeping with the category of your licence entitlement
- To inspect all vehicles up on delivery and collection to ensure that any defects or damage is recorded, agreed and signed for by the customer, whilst maintaining a strong relationship with the customer
- Where appropriate to identify any faults on the vehicles and report as necessary
- To complete all necessary handover paperwork, such as rental check sheets etc ensuring that all details are correct and accurate
- To take reasonable care of your own health and safety, and to take reasonable care not to put other people – fellow employees, members of the public – at risk by what you do or don’t do in the course of your work
- To ensure that you comply with all reasonable requirements of ISO14001 and ISO9001
- Full UK driving licence Category C+E
- Full DQC/Driver CPC valid card
- Digital Tacho Card
Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Have a flexible and positive approach to work
"Office Assistant jobs in London"