HGV Driver / Logistics Coordinator required for a small family run business. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. The duties are varied and would suit a well organised, professional person with strong customer service ethos and a can do attitude.
Overview of position
- Scheduling collections and deliveries
- Vehicle maintenance checks
- Stock management
- Driver for Events (class 2, approx 14 per year)
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (with the exception of our sponsored events which are all weekends)
- Pension scheme
- Excellent communicator, hard working and flexible
- Category C license preferred, although training can be given for the right candidate
- CPC license preferred, although training can be given for the right candidate
- IT skills
Gymaid is a small family run business based in Gillingham, Kent. We supply trampoline and gymnastics equipment to schools, leisure centres, clubs and homes in the UK. We also sponsor trampoline and double minitramp competitions throughout the UK. We are looking for a logistics coordinator / HGV driver for immediate start. If you are looking for a challenging job that is versatile and ever evolving, please send us your CV.