HGV Driver - Class 2 Licence
We are one of the leading independent laundry companies in the UK and have ambitious growth plans. We operate in both the linen and workwear rental markets, pre-dominantly in the South East. We have well invested production facilities and pride ourselves on offering a professional, quality and customer focused service.
As a Class 2 Driver you will be delivering and collecting linen and garments from hotels and commercial organisations.
You will be required to work on a 4 days on 2 days off rotating shift pattern (an average of 42 hours a week) to enable the transport team to cover the business 7 days a week.
Skills and Experience:
For the role of Class 2 Driver you will need:
- Class 2 Driving Licence
- Digital Tacho card
- Driver Qualification Card
- Good communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing role is essential as their drivers are expected to represent the Company as Ambassadors at all times.
- Knowledge of Central London and the Home Counties is an advantage, but not essential as full route training will be given.
- You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
- Up to £30,000
- Paid CPC training
- Ongoing training through e-learning
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Free optical check-ups
- Life assurance
If you feel you are suitable for this role, we want to hear from you. Apply Now!!!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job