Fantastic opportunity for Newly Qualified HGV class 2 Drivers. No Experience required.
ALPHA LSG Sky Chefs, " the largest Inflight Catering, Logistics Company in the UK", are currently recruiting due to continued growth.
As a HGV Class 2 Driver, you will be joining a team delivering outstanding customer service every day.
We will provide new HGV class 2 drivers the opportunity to progress with their new careers.
Starting times will vary to meet business needs, candidates must be flexible and willing to work Thursday to Sunday with the option for overtime in peak periods or as required.
Our Newly qualified HGV Class 2 Driver’s receive a competitive salary, you can enjoy the following:
- Free meals on site
- Free hot drinks on site
- Free parking on site
- Full training will be provided - No experience required
- All uniform, safety shoes and PPE provided
You will not be surprised to learn that SAFETY is of great importance to Alpha LSG - we take our responsibilities for the health, safety and wellbeing of each other and expect our colleagues to actively drive our Health and Safety standards.
Daily Tasks include:
- Completion of daily pre-use vehicle and auxiliary equipment checks.
- Accurate and timely defect reporting.
- Obtain accurate and timely 'proof of delivery' documentation in line with the required standard.
- Adopting SAFED techniques, and undertaking annual CPC training.
- Legislative compliance; e.g. Tachograph and driving infringements, and including roadside authority checks, accident, near miss and hazard reporting.
- Adherence to vehicle cleaning programme.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant, HGV Class 2 driving licence. No More than 6 Points
- A minimum of 35 hours of Driver CPC training is essential.
- Customer focused, with flexible approach.
- Willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
At Alpha LSG, we proudly support some of the nation's most loved Airline and tourist brands as well as a host of international airlines providers from all over the world and you can be part of the team delivering freshly prepared products to our customers every day.
As part of our recruitment process we carry out a full 5 year employment check and criminal records check on all successful applicants in order to comply with Civil Aviation Authority regulations. This can take up to 4 weeks to complete.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'