Salary: Circa £22,000 depending on experience (+ bonus £1,200 - £1,800 pa)
Sector: Body Repair
Job ID: 32225
This is an opportunity to join a leading Accident / Body Repair Group as an HGV Driver (Permanent Position). You’ll will be joining a leading operator who provides unrivalled training and support to help grow and develop your skill set. You will also have access to extensive benefits, in addition to a competitive salary and bonus opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in driving / recovery
- Customer focused/Customer handling skills
- Good knowledge of area local to centre
- Holds a current valid driving license, which meets the fleet insurance criteria and where appropriate holds a class 'C’ LGV Licence
- You will be required to hold a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
Key Competencies of the Role
- Responsibility for collecting and delivering cars within agreed timescales, ensuring the customer receives the best possible service on collection and delivery of their car.
- Ensure all cash and credit card transactions are accounted for and that all transactions are processed in line with Blueprint and company procedures.
- Complete forms to indicate damage on car, and specify accident related damage and highlight old damage, take digital photographs - gain signature from customer.
- Highlight any defects identified during loading/unloading of vehicles or as identified at the handover of the vehicle to the customer and bring to the attention of the Repair Controller.
- Ensures all jobs are referenced and filed on completion of job.
- Supports team members in the allocation of work and in meeting targets.
- Liaises with Customer Service Team Leader regarding the allocation of jobs.
- Carries out checks on courtesy cars and completes necessary paperwork.
Benefits & Rewards
It all starts with a competitive salary, benchmarked against competitors, which will grow as you do. There is an attractive holiday entitlement too - and what’s more, you can choose the rewards that suit your lifestyle. That kind of flexibility is a key feature of the benefits package. And there’s plenty to choose from, including:
- Pension funding of 9% of your base salary - you can choose to contribute less or more
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- 50% off home, motor and pet insurance policies
- Free travel insurance and breakdown cover
Contact us today for an initial confidential conversation.
- Automotive Industry
- HGV Driver
- Class 2 Driver
- LCV Driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'