Basic salary £34,000 with the possibility to earn up to £40,000 + through our Bonus Scheme.
Mandatory On Call every 5th Weekend / £15 per hour
UK Domestic Hours
- Deliver a reliable service meeting the business and customers needs in a timely, professional manner.
- Callouts and Emergency work is available, so additional overtime can be obtained.
Key Responsibilities and Main duties:
- Carry our Point of Work Risk assessment prior to start each activity and ensure that a safe system of work is in place.
- Carry a copy of the relevant Generic Risk Assessment and Method Statement and is familiar with the requirements of these documents.
- Complete daily checklist (VC40) and Company Vehicle HSEQ Daily Checklist
- Liaise politely and professionally with customers and the office.
- To manage all jobs in a timely professional way, escalating any issues to the Office.
- Ensure that you have the correct paperwork, equipment and information for the start of your shift
- Drive within the law and site rules and keep within working time/driving regulations for drivers taking the correct rest breaks
Skills & Attributes
- Full current HGV class 2 Driving license & Driver CPC
- Professional and polite with good communication skills
- Good work ethic