HGV Class 2 Hiab Driver
Working from the Operating Centre Located in St Neots, Cambs. PE19
Days Monday to Friday
With some nights away
£33200 - £38920 (plus nights away)
Operating from depots in Worksop, St Neots, Swadlincote, Uddingston, Erith, Wincham, Dagenham, Oldbury; Grimsby, Runcorn and Rugby our client specialises in Primarily Construction based logistics Delivery of - Precast Concrete / Tower Crane Sections / Plant (Lighting Towers up to 30T Excavators) / Modular Buildings / Aggregates / Formwork (Scaffolding / Fencing etc) and Mixers
Vehicles & Fleet
'8 legger' beaver tail Hiab trucks
Duties, Responsibilities and Required Skills
- 'ALLMI - C1+E' or D1+E' qualification ideally with 'lorry loader hook'
- Moving modular buildings, small plant and tower crane sections
- Delivering nationally with some nights away
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Be knowledgeable and experienced with London driving
- Have construction site knowledge (desirable)
- Will benefit from previous flat-bed experience and load security (desirable, as some high, wide or long loads may exist)
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be minimum 25 years old with a minimum 2 years HGV 2 licence (Our client is willing to recruit younger drivers if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character)
- Have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures and extensive on-the-job training are all provided.
How to apply
Please apply now via the job site or email cv and covering letter
PDRS are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
- HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job