We require HGV 2 ADR drivers to work as full time fuel delivery drivers on an ongoing contract, renewable yearly.
The company is one of the largest and most respected energy and fuel transportation companies in Europe and has a very positive reputation as an employer.
* Driving a rigid tanker delivering to forecourts and Industrial premises.
* Immediate start on a full time permanent contract
* Shifts are Mon to Fri with an expectation of Sat overtime commitment every other week. Regular overtime available.
* 6am start time with a 10 hour day planned
The main skills and experience we are looking for are:
ADR licence in class 3
Digital tacho card
Good communication skills
Numerical and logical reasoning skills are fundamental
Health & Safety Knowledge is desirable
* A very attractive salary and benefits package
* Extensive training provided on start with exceptional development opportunities
* World class training and development program.
* Very good future progression possibilities.
* Permanent employment possible for outstanding performers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job