HGV CLASS 2 - FLATBED - DAYS
We are currently recruiting for 2 HGV Class 2 drivers on behalf of a Pallet distribution company located in Dunstable.
Our client is a pallet distribution depot where they supply transport services nationwide to various industries and they are currently looking for HGV Class 2 Flat-bed Drivers based at their Dunstable site.
• Accurate and safe delivery of customer orders within the specified delivery area.
• Regular liaison with the Transport Office to report and update any challenges, reportable matters and completion of run.
• Undertake multi drop delivery, Collections and Trunking.
• Night out when needed (notice will be given)
• Maintain good working order of company vehicles and any equipment on board, ensuring that any service requirements are reported as they occur.
• Complete daily vehicle checks.
• Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times and that Health & Safety Policies are adhered to.
Experience & Qualifications:
• CPC, TACHO & HGV Class 2 Driving Licence, with no more than 6 points on licence.
• Flatbed experience would be advantage.
• Must adopt a flexible approach to working.
• Safe driver.
Hours of work:
• Day shifts (06:00 start)
• Immediate start.
A competitive salary and an opportunity to go full time after a successful temp to perm period (10-12 weeks)
If you feel this role is for you then please apply immediately to avoid any disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"