HGV Class 2 Driving Job Sheffield - HGV Driving Jobs Sheffield
We have regular Class 2 HGV Driver work with our client based in Sheffield.
Various shifts are available including part time and full time hours. Day work Monday - Friday. We would like to hear from you if you are looking for a Class 2 HGV Driving Job in Sheffield, self employed and limited company Class 2 HGV Drivers are welcome.
You will be required to:
- Make on time deliveries to a variety of locations including NDCs, RDCs and Stores.
- Manual Tip (delivering beer to stores with the help of a drivers mate)
- Work to HGV Drivers Hours and inline with WTD.
- Hold category C driving licence.
- Hold digicard.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Hold a valid Driver CPC Card
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
- Be prepared for a manual tip.
- Previous experience in a Class 2 HGV Driving job would be advantageous although we still may be able to help new pass Class 2 HGV drivers.
As a professional Class 2 HGV Driver in Sheffield, we will ensure you are offered as much work as you are able to do. Our aim is to meet our clients and jobseekers requirements through carefully matching our HGV Drivers skills and experience to what is needed by our client. Contact Talstaff today for Class 2 HGV Driving jobs Sheffield.
Talstaff are operating as an employment agency in relation to the advertised Class 2 HGV Driving vacancy. Talstaff are a leading recruitment agency that specialise in the Transport and Logistics sector, supplying both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions.
- Class 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job