HGV CLASS 2 - 2 MAN HOME DELIVERY, ONGOING, FULL TIME, TEMP TO PERM CONTRACTS FOR THE RIGHT DRIVER
EXCELLENT HGV CLASS 2 DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES - JOIN A WELL KNOWN DELIVERY SERVICE AND GO FULL TIME
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of ENFIELD
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£12.00 per hour Monday to Friday Days (Ltd)
£13.66 per hour Saturday Days (Ltd)
£14.50 per hour Sunday Days (Ltd)
PAYE Rates available on request
Rapier Employment are currently seeking drivers for home delivery of goods in 7.5 tonne vehicle which can involve the delivery of heavy items such as washing machines and sofas, often without the aid of lifts up to the customers home.
CLASS 2 RATES PAID REGARDLESS OF SIZE OF VEHICLE
On average 28-35 stops a day depending on volume and location. You will be working in a 2 person crew which can sometimes be 3 people.
Commencing shifts at Enfield delivering in areas such as Essex, Central London, Tottenham, Enfield and surrounding areas.
Starting at around 06:00 finishing around 16:00 depending on drops and traffic.
This role requires the use of scanners to complete deliveries.
Customer facing at all times so a very high level of customer service needed.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- £12.00 per hour Monday to Friday Days (Ltd/Umbrella)
- £13.66 per hour Saturday Days (Ltd/Umbrella)
- £14.50 per hour Sunday Days (Ltd/Umbrella)
- PAYE Rates available on request
- 06:00 and 10:30 Starts
- Tuesday to Saturday - 9 to 12 hour shifts
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- HGV Class 2 Licence with no limit on experience
- Must have held Class 2 licence for at least 1 year
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card, CPC card needed!
- Relevant experience in a similar role desirable
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: