HGV CLASS 2 - FULL TIME/PART TIME DRIVERS - ONGOING WORK THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
EXCELLENT CLASS 2 DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES - ONGOING LONG TERM POSITIONS DON'T MISS OUT! IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS/ASSESSMENTS
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Harlow
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Earn up to £700 per week
Rapier Employment are currently seeking drivers for store deliveries which can involve delivery of both cages and palletised goods.
On average 6-12 stops a day depending on volume and location. Commencing shifts at Harlow delivering in areas such as Essex, Central London, Tottenham, Enfield and surrounding areas.
Starting at around 04:00. This role will involve handball and heavy lifting.
So it will be physically demanding. Customer facing at all times with deliveries so a very high level of customer service needed.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- £12.80 per hour Monday to Friday (LTD/UMBRELLA)
- £14.75 Saturday (LTD/UMBRELLA)
- £16.50 Sunday (LTD/UMBRELLA)
- 12-15 hour shifts / Starts FROM 04:00
- ONGOING WORK, ALL YEAR ROUND, SET ROUTES - 5 SHIFTS THEN 6 SHIFTS PATTERN
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- CLASS 2, HGV 2, C Category. Minimum of 6 month experience
- Held Licence for 1 year or more
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: