Staffline are currently recruiting for experienced and reliable Class 2 drivers to work for a well established company based in Haverfordwest.
You must hold a current HGV Class 2 Licence along with CPC and Tachograph Card.
You must be comfortable driving Class 2 vehicles down difficult routes and have at least 2 years driving experience.
You must be flexible as this role will require you to work day and night shifts to accommodate the needs of the company.
6 days of full training will be given for the right candidates, and you will be working during the companies busiest times to help with the busy workload.
A good geographical knowledge of Haverfordwest areas is desirable for this role as you will be working within a 50 mile radius of Haverfordwest mainly around the Pembrokeshire area, and drops can be anything from 9 - 15 in a day.
Night and Day shifts are available.
Experience driving Liquid Bulk Tankers is desirable but not essential.
Successful candidates will:
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness skills
- Have good timekeeping skills and be able to work unsupervised
- Be enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering first class customer service
- Have good communication skills and a flexible can do attitude to work
- Have a Class 1 or Class 2 in date driving license
- Hold a CPC in date qualification
- Hold a Digital tachograph card
- Have experience driving Class 2 vehicles
- Class 2 Driver
- Tachograph Card
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job