What are we looking for?
Our branch in Doncaster is looking for Class 2 drivers for our national client based in Doncaster to complete home deliveries, with occasional deliveries to stores and other depots. Working as part of a two-man team customer service is of upmost importance, and teamwork is key as the role requires a large amount of heavy lifting. From time to time you may also have to assemble furniture with the assistance of your porter.
There will an unpaid 3hr assessment for this position prior to any engagement of work.
If you’re looking for consistent work then this could be for you!
What’s on offer?
- Regular shifts on a 4 on 2 off pattern
- Use of clean, up to date vehicles
- Use of up to date site facilities
- Uplifted rates for weekend working
- Guaranteed minimum of 10 hours pay per shift
- Full Time positions available after 3 month period
- Pay increase after initial training period of 4 weeks!
- Suitable for newly qualified Class 2 Drivers with 6 months driving experience. Lesser experience may be considered subject to insurance.
- Monday to Friday: £8.92/hr for paye or £10.00 Ltd
- Saturday: £10.71/hr paye or £12.00 Ltd
- Sunday: £12.49/hr paye or £14.00 Ltd
After 4 weeks this increases to;
- Monday to Friday: £9.82/hr for paye or £11.00 Ltd
- Saturday: £11.60/hr paye or £13.00 Ltd
- Sunday: £13.38/hr paye or £15.00 Ltd
For insurance purposes you must have held your C Classification for a minimum of 6 months, with no bans or major endorsements (IN, DR, DD) and no more than 6 points showing.
Who we are?
An employment agency established in 2002 Drivers Direct Recruitment Ltd have grown to become one of the leading suppliers of temporary drivers of all classes to a variety of clients nationwide. From Worldwide, blue chip clients to family-run, local logistics companies Drivers Direct provide a professional and reward winning service with our team of qualified temporary drivers. We are proud to be an armed forces friendly organisation working closely with the British Forces Resettlement service as well as partnering the job centre and back to work organisations nationwide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job