Job Title: HGV Class 2 Driver
Salary: £23,000 per annum basic (OTE £27,500 per annum)
Class 2 Drivers! In this miserable weather, let me heat up your job prospects with a hot new job that offers diversity, a fresh challenge and stable Monday - Friday working hours. If you`re looking to branch away from temporary driving assignments or even just secure a role that offers long-term development opportunities then I need to speak with you today!
In addition to a great basic wage, you will also be entitled to bonuses for attendance, performance and nights out along with enhanced rates for overtime across the weekend. You will also be offered complete training support in achieving your Hazchem Licence and CPC updates!
If you`re thinking that this great package must mean a demanding role then you`d be wrong! This is a general freight-forwarding role where you will be transporting anything from fine wine to retail goods! You will be required to complete 2-3 nights out per week and will have consistent support from the office.
- To transport goods safely with no damage on arrival
- Liaise with customers to ensure excellent customer service
- To work within Driver Hours Legislation and Regulations
- Use own initiative to problem-solve
- Maintain consistent communication with the office to ensure the smooth-running of the route
- Work effectively across a Monday - Friday rota, offering support with weekend overtime when required
- Carry out vehicle on checks on other Driver`s vehicles to ensure exceptional health and safety
- Remain a safe and courteous road user at all times
- Full HGV Class 2 (Cat C) Licence
- Full CPC and Digital Tachograph Licences
- The ability to work a mixture of early, late and night shifts
- Good communication and observation skills.
- Good Geographical knowledge of United Kingdom
- Prepared to do manual handling work
- Working knowledge of EU Drivers` hour`s rules & regulations.
- Must have a flexible approach to be able complete nights out
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to start 2018 with a brand new role, then get in touch with Emily in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don`t want to miss out!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job