HGV Class 2 Driver
We are one of the leading independent laundry companies operating in both the linen and workwear rental markets.
We have well invested production facilities and pride ourselves on offering a professional, quality and customer focused service.
As a Class 2 Driver you will be delivering and collecting linen and garments from hotels and commercial organisations.
You will be required to work on a 4 days on 2 days off rotating shift pattern (an average of 42 hours a week) to enable the transport team to cover the business 7 days a week.
Skills and Experience:
For the role of Class 2 Driver you will need:
- Class 2 Driving Licence
- Digital Tacho card
- Driver Qualification Card
- Good communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing role is essential as their drivers are expected to represent the Company as Ambassadors at all times.
- You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Salary and Benefits
- £25,000 with opportunites to work overtime.
- Paid CPC training
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Free optical check-ups
- Life assurance
If you feel you are suitable for this role, we want to hear from you. Apply Now!!!