Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading surfacing company in their search for a HGV Driver/Labourer to work in their leading facility in North Shropshire.
HGV Driver Labourer
Temporary to Permanent Position
£9 to £11 per hour
The Role of the HGV Class 2 Driver
- Driving a HGV Class 2 vehicle
- To carry out and complete reinstatement work covering, tarmac, concrete, slab, edging and paving as directed, accurately to work deadlines, as part of a team.
- Work is carried out to specification and defect free.
- Perform tasks involving HGV class 2 driving ,physical labour; on highway; heavy construction projects; and private sites.
- Duties will include; operation of hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, tamps, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, traffic management equipment and a variety of other equipment and instruments
- Clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, clean up rubble and debris, and remove waste materials.
- Inform Ganger and colleagues of problems.
- Communicate clearly in writing and orally with other HGV Class 2 drivers.
- To ensure all work complies with relevant Safety, Health and Environmental legislation
- Ensure wastage of materials is kept to a minimum.
- Recycling takes place whenever possible.
- Work flexibly and carry out any suitable duty requested of you.
What we`re looking for
- HGV Class 2 driving licence
- CCNSG Card if possible
- CSCS Card
- Abrasive Wheels trained
- Resurfacing work experience
What we can offer you
Full time hours
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job