HGV Class 2 Stationery Delivery Driver
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
First 12 weeks - Std £8.50/hr (accured holiday pay £1.03/hr) OT£12.75/hr (above 37 hrs meed week, all hrs Saturday)
Above 12 weeks - Std £10.44/hr (accured holiday pay £1.58/hr) OT£15.66/hr (above 37 hrs meed week, all hrs Saturday) + £3.50/day Meal allowance
• Weekly pay.
• Regular, on-going work Monday to Friday,
• opportunity for Overtime on Saturday
• Overtime paid after 37 hours per week and all hrs Saturday
• Opportunity to progress to full time employment
Working within a busy Distribution centre the job role will require the delivery of Stationery products to customer premises. The suitable Candidate will be required to undertake 8-15 drops per day with elements of handballing goods on and off the vehicle. Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous.
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
• Must hold a valid CAT C licence – minimum 1 year experience.
• No more than 6 points on your licence.
• Digital Tacho-graph Card and CPC Card.
If you interested and have more questions please contact Paul on or email: