HGV / Class 2 / C Drivers urgently required in Doncaster.
HGV Class 2 Drivers urgently required for ongoing work for a leading manufacturer based in Doncaster, must be willing to night out.
You will be required to:
- Make on time deliveries to various nationwide locations.
- Must be willing to do nights out.
- Multi drop work.
- Have knowledge of driver hours/regulations.
- Hold a category C driving licence.
- Hold a valid DCPC and digicard.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
- Weekly pay.
- Full uniform provided after qualifying period.
- Overtime available, increased pay rates.
- Regular ongoing work.
You must have held a valid HGV Class 2 licence for over 1 year, have no more than 6 penalty points and have no CD, DD, TT,IN or DR codes for insurance purposes. LTD company drivers welcome.
Talstaff are operating as an employment agency in relation to the advertised Class 2 HGV Driving vacancy. Talstaff are a leading recruitment agency that specialise in the Transport and Logistics sector, supplying both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions.
- Class 2