HGV CLASS 1 TRAMPER DRIVER SJB CONSULTING UK LTD HGV CLASS 1 TRAMPER DRIVER
SJB Consulting UK are recruiting for an additional experienced HGV Class 1 Tramper Driver to join the team within a busy Freight Forwarding transport company based in Portsmouth.
Working Tuesday to Thursday with 2 nights out on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Starting around 0600 on Tuesday, the role itself will be delivering and collecting loaded trailers in and around the Dorset area. You will need to hold good geographical knowledge.
In return you will be offered a £12.00 for the first 10 hours and £14.00 for overtime.
Nights out are paid tax free at £23.00.
• Ideally have previous experience of Tramping within the UK
• You should have held your HGV Class 1 Licence for a minimum 2 years.
• No more than 6 points no DD/ DR Code convictions
• Hold a current valid DCPC Card and digital tachocard
• Understand and able to comply with Drivers hours and WTD legislation.
• Able to understand and carry out necessary vehicle checks to ensure vehicle safety and able to report defects correctly.
• Should comply with on-site health and safety requirements.
• Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
• Have the experience and knowledge to be able to divert cross country to and from the hub as and when signs, traffic or other conditions dictate.
Tramping, HGV 1, HGV Class 1, Nights Out.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'