We are currently recruiting a number of Class 1 drivers for one of our client in the Barry area.
The job will be full time ongoing for the right driver with start times around 1800/1900.
Shifts are available Monday to Friday therefore we can keep you busy on whichever days/nights you're available and can legally work. The length of the shifts can vary widely from 8 to 15 hours.
We have full time and part time work available so if you want five days a week or just one or two, we would be happy to accommodate.
- At least 6 months Class 1 experience
- A valid CPC and digi card
- Good geographic knowledge
- Excellent understanding of driving hours and tacho laws
- Maximum of 6 points for minor offences only (No DD, DR or IN)
You will receive
- Competitive weekly wages
- Full time, ongoing work
- The ability to chose your time
- Access to our 24 hour on call for support
- Drivers Direct uniform
- The ability to be paid PAYE or LTD
£14.00ph - Monday to Friday Night
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'