HGV Class 1 Driving Job , Barnsley - HGV Driving Jobs , Barnsley General haulage, tramping and day runs available
We have regular Class 1 HGV Driver work with our leading Barnsley based client.
Regular permanent work on days, nationwide deliveries throughout the UK, between 4 - 5 nights out per week, tramping work mainly, general haulage work mainly tautliner work. Overtime available after 8 hours per day, long hours some Saturday work also available
We would like to hear from you if you are looking for a Class 1 HGV Driving Job in , Barnsley. Limited company Class 1 HGV Drivers are welcome.
In addition you will be required to:
- Make on time deliveries to a variety of locations including Stores etc.
- Work to HGV Drivers Hours and inline with WTD.
- Hold category C+E driving licence.
- Hold digicard.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Hold your Driver CPC Card.
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
- Previous experience in a Class 1 HGV Driving job would be advantageous although we still may be able to help new pass Class 1 HGV drivers.
As a professional Class 1 HGV Driver in Barnsley, we will ensure you are offered as much work as you are able to do. Our aim is to meet our clients and jobseekers requirements through carefully matching our HGV Drivers skills and experience to what is needed by our client. Contact Talstaff today for Class 1 HGV Driving jobs , Barnsley.
Talstaff are operating as an employment agency in relation to the advertised Class 1 HGV Driving vacancy. Talstaff are a leading recruitment agency that specialise in the Transport and Logistics sector, supplying both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions.