Hours: days & nights guaranteed shifts available
Igloo are currently seeking professional and reliable HGV Class 1 drivers to work for a major snack foods company based in Beaumont Leys, Leicester for ongoing work.
The role of HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER will involve;
- Full time equivalent hours along with ad hoc work available
- General haulage of goods across the UK
- Multidrop work
- Handballing where required
- Use of a Pump Truck when required
Essential qualities and requirements:
- Full Class 1 (C+E) licence for a minimum of 1 year, with 6 months trackable experience.
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- Hold a drivers CPC and Digi card
- Good Geographic knowledge of the UK
- A positive can-do approach
- Clear understanding of the WTD and EU driving regulations
In return you can expect:
- Paid weekly
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Discounted Gym membership
Pay rates -
£10.79 - £12.55
£12.50 - £14.75
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'