HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER - Days & Nights + Weekends + Trunking and Tramping Nights Out
EXCELLENT HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Leeds
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£11.00 TO £15.00 Per Hour (flat rate for all hours worked)
£22.00 Night out allowance per night
- 8 hours minimum guaranteed pay per day
Rapier Employment are currently recruiting for HGV Class 1 Drivers to work out of the Sherburn area of Leeds.
We have UK trunking deliveries, and store deliveries to suit.
Store Deliveries will involve cage work.
You will be responsible for checking your loads and paper work given.
Good communication skills are also required.
We offer Long shifts with start times to suit, 10 - 15 hour shifts are available.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- £11.00 PAYE £15.00 LTD/Umbrella - Monday to Friday + Weekends
- 8- 15 hour shifts / Starts ranging from 02.00am to 22.00pm
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- HGV Class 2 Licence with a minimum of 6 months experience.
- Hook Attachment is required, Brick Grab and Remote Control is an advantage
- Must have held Class 2 licence for at least 1 year
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role desirable
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job