10 X HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS - INVOLVING DAYS NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS - 4 ON 4 OFF ROTA
EXCELLENT HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES - ONGOING LONG TERM POSITIONS
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Faverdale/Darlington
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Earn up to £600 per week
Rapier Employment are currently seeking HGV 1 drivers to carry out store deliveries for a major high street retailer across the North East of England.
- This job is based in Faverdale/Darlington
- Shifts range from 03:00 to 18:00
- Start times and vary in length
It is currently a very busy period within the business and extra shifts will be available.
This role is ongoing and it is imperative that you are able to demonstrate 5 years checkable work history with reference details.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- £9.25 PAYE £11.00 LTD/Umbrella - Monday to Friday
- £11.00 PAYE £13.25 LTD/Umbrella - Saturday
- £13.00 PAYE £15.00 LTD/Umbrella - Sunday
- £13.87 PAYE £16.50 LTD/Umbrella - Bank Holiday
- Operating 4 ON 4 OFF Rota Pattern
- £200 bonus after completing 20 shifts
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- HGV Class 1 Licence with a minimum of 6 month experience
- Must have held Class 1 licence for at least 1 year
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role desirable
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job