Are you an HGV Driver? Do you live in the Hull area? We are looking for experienced HGV drivers to join our elite driving team. If you have a full Class 1 licence and have experience in driving an HGV vehicle - you could be just the person for the job.
Staffline in partnership with one of the UK's leading third party Logistics companies are looking for full time professional HGV Class 1 drivers to come and work at their busy out base in Hull.
All about you:
Flexibility is key - with various shifts available & different runs on offer you need to be flexible
Smart Appearance - as your role may require some customer facing, you should be smart and well presented
Positive Outlook - a cheerful personality would help.
- Weekly Pay - no more stretching your wage for the month.
- Work available 5/6 out of 7 days
- Seasonal work - however regular hours for approx. 15 weeks
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from our team
- To start Feb/March
- Assessment and induction paid at end of contract
- Pay Rates - £11.25 p/h days and £12.50p/h nights (Ltd)
What do we need from you?
Driving an HGV isn't easy. It takes a lot of training and commitment, and as you know, in this day and age, there are some legal requirements before you can get behind the wheel of an HGV and drive commercially.
- A Full Class 1 HGV Licence
- At least 24 months experience of commercial driving in an HGV
- HGV Driving work undertaken for at least 90 days in the last 180 (Tachograph recorded)
- A good understanding of spoken and written English
- We will accept up to 6 points on your driving licence
- You must have a Digi Tachograph Card and have a good understanding of the Working Time Regulations
- You will need your DQC Card
All drivers are asked to sit a driving assessment with our qualified assessors before they can drive commercially so don't delay - Apply Now online and our team will look to contact you in the next 48 hours.
- C+E licence
- LGV 1
- Class 1 driver
- lorry driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job