Are you an HGV Driver? Do you live in the Doncaster area? We are looking for experienced HGV drivers to join our elite driving team in South Yorkshire. If you have a full Class 1 licence and have experience in driving an HGV vehicle - you could be just the person for the job.
Staffline in partnership with one of the UK's leading Plumbing and Heating Distributors are looking for full time professional HGV Class 1 drivers to come and work at their busy site based in Doncaster.
All about you:
Flexibility is key - with various shifts available & different runs on offer you need to be flexible
- Smart Appearance - as your role may require some customer facing, you should be smart and well presented
- Positive Outlook - a cheerful personality would help!
- Weekly Pay - no more stretching your wage for the month.
- Working any 5 out of 7 shifts - Currently Monday to Friday but weekend work will be coming available soon.
- Ongoing, regular work throughout the year
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite Canteen
- 24 hour support from our team
- LTD welcome
- Immediate starts available
- Pay Rates - £11.75 p/h days and £12.75p/h nights (Ltd)
Typical start times for days is approx. 06:00 - There will be regular nights out 2 to 3 per week for those drivers who like nights out. Tramping also available.
Typical start times for nights are from 17:00 - Night work will be Trunking. Handball required on some deliveries.
What do we need from you?
Driving an HGV isn't easy. It takes a lot of training and commitment, and as you know, in this day and age, there are some legal requirements before you can get behind the wheel of an HGV and drive commercially.
- A Full Class 1 HGV Licence
- At least 24 months experience of commercial driving in an HGV
- HGV Driving work undertaken for at least 90 days in the last 180 (Tachograph recorded)
- A good understanding of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills required
- We will accept up to 6 points on your driving licence
- You must have a Digi Tachograph Card and have a good understanding of the Working Time Regulations.
- You will need your DQC Card
All drivers are asked to sit a driving assessment with our qualified assessors before they can drive commercially so don't delay - Apply Now online and our team will look to contact you in the next 48 hours.
- C+E licence
- LGV 1
- Class 1 driver
- lorry driver