HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS (Automotive)- DAYS/AFTERNOONS/NIGHTS - ONGOING AND CONSISTENT WORK
EXCELLENT HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS OPPORTUNITIES - IMMEDIATE START
Are you looking for consistent regular work?
Rapier Employment can offer long term driving positions throughout the Birmingham area.
For this role YOU will ideally be based to commute to either Hams hall, Erdington, Minworth and Solihull.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
DAYS £14.50 (06:00 - 18:00) LTD
NIGHTS £15.50 (18:00 - 06:00) LTD
SATURDAY £18.78 (Friday Midnight 00:00 - 12:00 Midday Saturday) LTD
SUNDAY £24.54 (Midday Saturday 12:00 - Midnight 00:00 Sunday) LTD
PAYE rates are also available
Rapier Employment, working with our client DHL are looking for experienced HGV Class 1 drivers.
- Trunking work
- Regular start times on Monday to Thursday with additional shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday available.
- This is an opportunity to work with one of the world's largest automotive firms based in Birmingham.
- Successful applicants are required to attend our client's assessment and upon completion you will be rewarded with ongoing long term work.
YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Good Level of English Language and communication
- Full and current Class 1 UK Driving Licence
- Minimum of 12 months regular & recent experience of driving lorries in the UK (HGV/LGV1 C+E)
- No more than 6 points on licence
- A Digital Tacho Card (Digi card)
- A current CPC card
Why Rapier? Because We Deliver!
Tel : (0121) 227 8001 - Kata/Jody
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 30 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office-based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities' employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER:
- HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'