HGV Class 1 Driver looking for work? Want to work with the one of the UKs leading supply chain logistics provider? We have the role for you!
As this is within the automotive sector long term opportunities are available. Shifts available are Monday - Friday, start times to suit.
Your duties as a HGV Class 1 Driver will include:
- Nationwide delivery and collection of Automotive parts
- Local sequence deliveries from manufacturing facility into plant
- Typical start times between 05:00 - 17:00
- 8 - 12 hour shifts
- No Handball
- Occasional weekend work available at inflated pay rates
Successful HGV Class 1 Drivers will:
- Have at least 6 months C+E experience
- Have no more than up to 6 points for minor offenses (No DDs, DRs or CDs)
- Hold valid CPC card and Digital Tachograph card
HGV Class 1 Drivers rates of pay:
Days £14.50 Per hour (06:00 - 18:00)
Nights £15.50 Per hour (18:00 - 06:00)
Saturday £17.28 Per hour (00:00 - 12:00)
Sunday £23.04 Per hour (12:00 Sat - 23:59 Sun)
These rates are based on being Limited Company but please call for more information if you are PAYE
HGV Class 1 Drivers working for Pertemps will benefit from:
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Free Uniform
- Access to driver training including CPC
- Dedicated local consultants
- 24 hour contact
Mandatory assessments are involved which will include:
- Written test (Excellent knowledge of Driving hours, Tacho laws and highway code required)
- Practical driving assessment
- Full site and safe systems of work induction
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'