Marlin Industries has an exciting opportunity for a HGV Class 1 Driver to join the team at our Wrexham site. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary, plus overtime at time and a half.
Marlin Industries offers a unique and comprehensive range of packaging products and services to the cable industry.
The most important duty of our HGV Class 1 Driver’s is to drive safely to their destination. Drivers are also often expected to help with the loading and un-loading of our products, keep logs of their activities and make sure their vehicles are maintained in good working order.
Drivers are responsible for delivering products promptly to our customers and should therefore represent the company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities of our HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Ensure goods are safely secured
- Keep your vehicle in good condition and report any faults
- Ensure all paperwork including POD are signed by customer and returned to site to enable payment of invoices
- Always be polite and professional when on customers sites & adhere to any health & safety requirements
- Record and report any problems that may occur when on the road
- Assist with loading / un-loading of vehicle and inspect before leaving site.
- Operation of Skip vehicle & delivery / collection of waste wood skips
Skills, knowledge and experience required by our HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Good communication skills, particularly verbal
- Good time management skills
- Ability to prioritise a range of different tasks
- Knowledge of legislation relating to goods vehicles & driver working hours
- Good UK geographical knowledge
- Drivers CPC
- FLT Licence preferable not essential
Why not click apply today to become our HGV Class 1 Driver – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join us.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'