Corr Recruitment is currently recruiting for a number of exciting new roles for one of our clients based in Swindon. They are looking to recruit HGV Class 1 Drivers. Our clients are offering fantastic rates of pay with long term career prospects.
Hours of Work:
Mon- Fri: Day and night shifts available
£13.00 - £16.00 per hour
Duties of HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Completion of vehicle checks
- Checking stock matches the drop list
- Completing all drops scheduled
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
Experience/Skills of the HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Full HGV Class 1 licence
- Valid CPC and Digi Tacho
- Multi drop experience required
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Good communication skills with a can do attitude
Benefits of the HGV Class 1 Driver role:
- Temp to permanent role
- minimum of 8 hours per day
If you are interested in this role then please apply or contact Mark at Corr Recruitment, Swindon!
- Communication Skills
- National CPC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'