HGV Class 1 Driver - permanent employment - Walsingham NR22
HGV 1/ LGC CE driver required for animal feeds mill, bulk tipping.
Nationally our client is the agricultural division of ABF (Associated British Foods), a diversified, international food, ingredients and retail group which is also established in 47 countries.
Vehicles & Fleet
- Modern mixed fleet with 'bulker' tipper trailers.
Duties, Responsibilities and Required Skills
- Carriage of agricultural based and feed milling products
- Drivers with blowing experience also welcome
- Regional deliveries to farms with some inter-depot & mill movements
- Conduct feed deliveries accurately and efficiently
- To ensure all bio-security procedures and legislation, and the associated paperwork is completed
- Awareness of quality standards
- Ability to work as a team member and self-motivated
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Have a responsible attitude
- Be minimum 23 years old with 2 years continuous HGV 1 driving (Our client is willing to recruit younger drivers if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character)
- Have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You may benefit from previous experience with the use of blowing equipment
- You may benefit from previous agricultural based deliveries and feed milling operations
Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures, extensive on-the-job training and comprehensive training via mentoring are all provided, if no experience.
Full time position via 13 week temp to perm.
Salary and hours:
- Circa £34,320 pa, PAYE
- Seasonal Variations in hours worked
- The site operates 6 days per week (05:00 starts)
- 4-day, 3 week rota, or any 4 from 6 days
- Average 48 hours per week
- Paid holiday 24 days per year
How to apply
Please apply now via the job site, email CV and covering letter to our recruitment team
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- LGV CE driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"