HGV Class 1 (C+E) Driver required on a TEM-PERM in Speke!
Are you looking for work in the Liverpool area? Professional HGV drivers are wanted for our national client based in Speke, Temp-Perms available for candidates looking for full time work or block bookings available also.
*NEW PASS DRIVERS ACCEPTED FOR THE POSITION*
Temp to Perms will be on a 12 week basis covering a 5 on / 3 off shift pattern.
What you get:
- £12 Monday to Friday Days, £13 Nights, £14 Saturday and £15 Sunday + £10 daily allowance each day.
- £24 night out (if required).
- Access to a modern fleet of vehicles – All kept to the highest standard.
- TEMP-PERMS basis on a 5 on / 3 off shift pattern.
- Flexible start times available depending on what you want.
- 5/6 shifts per week, minimum 8 hours per shift – Average 10 – 12 hours per shift.
- Permanent position after 12 weeks.
What you need to do:
- Operating a C+E category vehicle within the laws and regulations – Driving hours, WTD, road laws.
- Store deliveries (Maximum of 4 stores a day) and Trunking.
- Liaise with the transport team throughout your shift.
- Any other work that is deemed reasonable and in context with your daily work.
- HGV Class 1 (C+E) category on a UK drivers licence.
- Full DCPC certificates/card – must be in date due to road laws.
- In date driver tachograph card.
- A maximum of 6 minor endorsement points.
- No major endorsements on licence such as DR, DG, IN, TT.
Work with an agency that treats you as the professional you are, we offer 24/7 call service, block bookings, regular job updates and a caring team that’s working for you all day every day!
Click ‘APPLY’ now or call us on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'