Are you currently seeking temporary to permanent employment?
Would you like to work in a job that is central to the success of a busy transport company?
Due to continued growth, our well-established client is currently recruiting for a professional Class One Container Drivers to work for them on a permanent, full-time basis.
If you enjoy a varied workload and have an excellent geographical knowledge of the UK road network, then this could be the next career move for you!
In return you will receive a salary between £25,000 and £28,000 per annum and enrolment into their Pension bonus schemes.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you to discuss the role in further detail.
In this role, you will:
- Be encouraged to download your tachograph card after each shift.
- Communicate well and complete all required paperwork.
- Make local and national deliveries and collections
- Need to adhere to strict Health and Safety procedures; our client has a strong focus on such policies and will provide all PPE that is required.
ideal candidate would be:
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- In possession of a valid CPC Card and Digital Tachograph card
- Experiences in a similar role for more then 2 years
Drivers must have experience within a similar role as they will be required to secure their own load.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process application that have any of the following endorsements; TT/IN/CD/DD or DR.
If you are interested or would like further information, please call Dan Morris on .
You can also email your current CV to Daniel.Morris@hrgo.co.uk with a covering letter attached.
- "HGV1 Container Driver" "Class 1 Driver" "Driver" "Permanent Class 1 Driver"