HGV Class 1 & Class 2 Driving Job South Elmsall - HGV Driving Jobs South Elmsall (Ideal for Newly Qualified C+E and C Drivers)
We have regular Class 1 HGV Driver work with our leading blue chip client.
Various shifts are available including weekends, days, nights and part time or full time work available. Early morning and afternoon starts available as well as night trunking work. We would like to hear from you if you are looking for a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV Driving Job in South Elmsall, self employed and limited company Drivers are welcome.
You will be required to:
- Make on time deliveries to a variety of locations including NDCs, RDCs and Stores.
- Work to HGV Drivers Hours and inline with WTD.
- Hold category C+E driving licence.
- Hold digicard.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Hold a valid Driver CPC Card
- Have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
- Be prepared for a manual tip.
- Previous experience in a Class 1 HGV Driving job would be advantageous although we still may be able to help new pass Class 1 HGV drivers.
As a professional Class 1 & Class 2 HGV Driver in South Elmsall, we will ensure you are offered as much work as you are able to do. Our aim is to meet our clients and jobseekers requirements through carefully matching our HGV Drivers skills and experience to what is needed by our client. Contact Talstaff today
- Class 1
- Class 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job